Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mother's Day Kayaking

We had a wonderful vacation at Poppy & Mimi's this Mother's Day weekend! This post is about our kayaking trips, but you can get the full account from my queen's blog.



Saturday we took our kayaks to the beach. Here I am getting ready to set sail and glide effortlessly over the waves...

It didn't go as planned. A gust of wind and a big wave flipped me...

I managed to flip it back over, then got flipped again. We detached the sail underwater and Poppy hauled it in so I could flip the boat over again:


Monday we went kayaking on the Little Pee Dee river, from Red Bluff Landing to Church's Landing. Sharon and Renee:

Mimi and Poppy:

A nice bluegill. Renee rubbed it and touched its eyeball. When we put it in the water it made a big splash and disappeared, but Renee kept looking around for it :)

Me and the Pee Dee Princess:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home